Thursday, October 06, 2005

Joyful

Iv' e been thinking about starting my own blog for a while now; First of all, I started to read through some other people's blogs, just because I have some alone time, well , a lot of it, and because while I am by myself, I have random thoughts I feel like sharing, but by the time I get to a phone, I actually forget the faint ideas I had in mind before.
The bottom line is: I get bored easily, and I can't have people around me ALL the time.
So here is one way to be away from home, and be at peace with it.
Here are my thoughts for the week:

On the morning of my birthday, I woke up thankful.
I can't describe exactly how fantastic I felt, but I get teary when I think about my good fortune. This includes an amazing family and circle of friends, and a most fabulous, special, beloved and loving husband. It also includes a very interesting path Iv' e never imagined I would get as a fortune; being an opera (!) singer.

On my way to the theater for a piano dress rehearsal I looked down at the road I was walking on.
I am in Tokyo, and the last thing I expected to see was this: a piece of paper with only the word "JOYFUL" on it.
when you come to Japan, you will see why I get so surprised to read this nice English word , just like that, on the morning of my birthday.
This is to remind me to be joyful, as I usually am.
I love life. THANK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home