Saturday, October 08, 2005

Eating

Breakfast: 2 small raisin buns and instant coffee (with full milk, very tasty!) ,grapes.

Lunch; a plastic box from the supermarket with 4 beautiful pieces of different sushi and 1 sushi role.
Grapes (each grape is as big as a plum, and tastes like one too!)

Munchies: raisin biscuits or little bean-size koala bear cookies filled with creamy chocolate.grapes.

Dinner: edamame from the supermarket, a bit of sushi, some weird looking pickles, green tea pudding, grapes.

* note for the grapes: they are extremely expensive here, as all fruit here are. But I can't get enough of these fantastic huge grapes. You can't eat the skin for it's very thick and bitter, but the inside tastes like heaven.
I know it's a lot of sugar, but I am addicted.
It also makes my poo smell fabulously like.. grapes! :), I swear!

1 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I'm sitting here cracking up because I love that you noticed the grapes made your poo smell like grapes. That's totally something I would have typed, then erased, then typed again, then erased, and finally decided to keep it because, well, it's true. Ha! Love that. Thanks for the giggles.

9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home