Friday, January 01, 2010

New year, yay.

Happy new year my dear readers! Please accept my apologies for this big break I have been taking from writing. I kind of didn't have a great month (other than a few highlights of working with some very good people and meeting lovely new friends), but I have not had the pleasure of being on stage , in front of an audience, for too long it seems, and when that happens, I can't help but become a bit... well- negative; Not a good mode for blog writing.

I am very much looking forward to this new year- some interesting travel to places I love and miss (like Berlin and Tokyo), and a few new and old productions I am excited about. Next month I will most likely get me some refill of joy in my cup, and will spread some of it around! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home