Thursday, October 02, 2008

New

There is a wonderful sense of joy coming around from all singer- bloggers who are restarting their career this time of year; It's the beginning of a new season (don't ask me why, I still don't understand why the operatic season works parallel to a school calendar), but if you go around reading you might realize that for us people who live to sing, this is no small thing; Starting rehearsals again, getting fitted for our costume, meeting our new cast; We feel our wings budding again out of our soul, and there's a little silvery hope threaded into them.

Today I am starting my new season. It's a new Jewish year, I am about to celebrate my birthday, and I am going to work.
It is slightly raining in Paris, but not too bad; Well dressed Parisians are walking their dogs and their baguettes and their little chic scarves, and I am watching from my balcony, feeling as excited as I always get right before facing my destiny.

4 Comments:

Blogger maliarda said...

I salute your wings and your silvery thread of hope.

Say hello to my most beloved city for me!

m

11:30 PM  
Blogger me said...

Shana Tova ;)

10:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best wishes from us - you know...

7:02 AM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Thank you to all of you! :) xoxo

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home