Saturday, November 27, 2010

Life and mirrors

I don't know why I want to tell you this, but I will anyway write here this short little story:
While doing my daily routine of 60 minutes cardio on the elliptical machine at the gym, I noticed two women with identical backs, identical pony tails, identical shoulders, identical legs, working out right in the row in front of me.
I could not see their faces , but I was extremely curious to wait and find out if indeed they were a set of identical twins, or just two very, very similar back sides of random strangers.
I was patiently waiting (while still working out), to catch a glimpse of their front.

Half an hour passed by and we were all, good girls, still on our exercise machine, when I noticed that on the TV screen , they were showing an episode of trash- show "Jerry Springer" where they featured a set of identical twins who shared the same man.

I was so taken by the show on TV, that when it was over, and I suddenly remembered to examine reality and finally find the answer to my curiosity I have been holding for the past hour, the real life twins in question, were already gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Traveling Make-up Artist said...

LOL, love it!

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home