Monday, October 17, 2005

1 week to go


Today I've been to DisneySea, which is the park next to Disneyland. T'was not exactly what I was hoping for to cheer my pretty grey spirit du jour, but it somehow was still helpful. I am again in my insomnia mode (that happens to me from time to time during some runs, I get too hyper from the shows...).
I also started to feel the pain of being alone and away, in almost a physical way. So after 4 or 5 hours of light sleep I decided to join 3 friends and take the hour trip to DisneySea.
It was sweet there. Amazing amount of money went into the creation of this fantastic amusement park; to build kiddie rides that take you to different worlds;under sea, over the stars, and onto some parts of our planet as well. Fabulous scenery; It almost seemed to me like huge opera sets built with amazing little details and truly extraordinary imagination (and budget; the key word...). But today I just couldn't turn 5 again, I was still a grown-up, damnit! ( I was warned not to expect this,but I still was hoping for and didn't find that thrill I get when I ride a 'serious' roller coaster like the ones at 'Six flags").
At any rate, it was still nice to get away and try to forget how much I want to get back home already.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Again - good to be with you in your adventures and enjoy to read about.
Try to count from 90 backward wen you can't fall asleep... It works with me...

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home