Thursday, May 31, 2007

Best jeans invention

This is really fantastic! On my day trip for a little shopping in London, I FINALLY found the PERFECT pair of jeans!!! Do you remember I was complaing about "Low cut jeans"? (yup, whatever is not covered, spills out and it ain't pretty...) WELL... check out this god given pair: It's Low cut, Very low. But it comes with a built-in jean "corset" from the cut up to the waist. (which by the way, you can also take apart if you really need too)... (so,you can bend over and not worry bout your crack and other better-off- hidden talents....) Happy girl here!!!! :D


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oooooooooh!!! Now please do tell: where did you buy them?? The world needs to know!!! (or, better, *I* need to know. Heh.) :)))

7:18 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

You know what; I don't remember the name of the store, it's a little shop in covent Garden. But looking at the label, Gio, they are from YOUR country! yay Italia!
It is called H4Jeans. They don't show this specific model on their site, but , we still love them!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, cool! Thank you! :) I'll have a look around and see if I can find in a shop over here, too, as I have to start buying new clothes anyway... ;-)

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emailed them...they sell them in a shop near my place!! How cool is that?? :)

1:26 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

That's great! and even better; You'll pay with Euros and not (ouch) pounds! $$$! :p

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home