Monday, February 25, 2008

Non c'e. forget about it.

I have been making dozens of phone calls to different apartment- rental agencies in Venice. I've been calling private people, phoning persons who advertised on Craigs list. I've been ringing friends of friends . friends of friends of friends who might know something.
But this is the bottom line and my final conclusion: There is NO FREAKING FURNISHED APARTMENT in Venice that HAS an INTERNET CONNECTION!

Where do these people LIVE? I mean... How? , and dude, WHY? What is so fucking weird about having a damn internet connection in the year 2008?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It is a city of ghosts and corpses and those who love them. They don't need an Internet connection.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Are you SURE? I mean; even Ghosts can save lots of doe on their calls to their favorite corpses while using SKYPE! :-o xoxox

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It is a city of ghosts and corpses and those who love them"... how inappropriate.

p.s. you have just been unlucky, everyone I know in venice has an internet connection - it's just that tourist rentals are generally for max 1 week stay and people do not really need an internet connection at home for such short periods.

-william (from venice)

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home