Saturday, May 09, 2009

publiRX

It turns out, that this time around, I returned to my home land to be treated almost as if I were a war hero; I guess a certain level of international success makes people appreciate your home game in a much deeper way.
The phenomenon of having made a little name for my self out side, in fine-print English letters, has enlarged my Hebrew-prinetd name to bus-size signs and newspaper titles .

I can finally see how the big opera starlets of "Universal" must feel; It seems that no matter how bad their performance night might be, (sh*t happens, to stars too...), their ground is so previously- padded with admiration that the margin for failing to deliver doesn't even exist.

When people already "know how good you are" , marvel in your beauty and with almost religious-blindness, believe in your talent and promised goods, no matter how you'd do, like a cat, you will land on your feet, (and into a big round of standing ovation!).


I don't foresee that a taste of stardom would be something difficult to deal with; Giving a 3 hour photo shoot, a four hour interview and repeating the same for other papers the following day, in between 7 hours-a-day rehearsals, is nothing I complain about.
I might be exhausted, It slightly feels like I am cutting a deal with the dealer, but hey , what's wrong with sprinkling some love potion on my people a head of time...It's all kosher.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter Bucknell said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwiWEUh3AYY
You appear in this Video (but it's about Makeup.. NARS ?

4:04 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Great plug , LoL :)

12:55 AM  
Anonymous AlikGhibek said...

I think that is much of appreciation of that what you do, of that name u got - it made u your country's pride)))

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home