Thursday, November 03, 2005

I heart Skype

Take a note; all you people out there traveling like I do:
Download skype!

Yesterday I was on the 'phone', meaning; calling from my computer (being in Europe) to my bank in Philadelphia and my mortgage bank in New York. I was basically with them for like 4 hours. (Had some urgent business to sort out and of course dealing with bureaucracy usually takes at least 4 hours...)
What did it cost me? nulla. nothing. 800 numbers are free to call on Skype , as is calling to other "Skypers". no matter where you are in the world, baby.
I also talked for a good chunk of my evening with Peter (free; computer to computer) my dad (free), my brother (free) and a couple of friends (free).
My grandmother should rethink her 'nothing in life is free' old saying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home