Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Keanu Reeves cruised me!

I couldn't stand the ugly MacBook stain on my new one anymore, so I finally gave it back to its birth place; the fancy (la di da) Apple store on 5th Ave.(did I mention I really don't like that location?)
Take it, fix it, whatever. I kinda felt relieved; after all these months with my new Mac, I still feel like it's my adopted child, but not really a favorite. I am still suspicious, I guess because I HATE cults, and I feel like loving my Mac would make me one of them. Mac cult, yuck.
So I left it there to be fixed and came back home to my original baby; the little Averatec 1050, which died on me twice and was revived, and has been waiting since then for big bro Mac to take a damn hike, so we can get reunited. Alone. Happily.
And on my way from 5th Ave crossing to Columbus circle, guess what: Keanu Reeves, (yes, him!) was walking towards me, And Bless his skinny little pretty face, he eyed me up and down and up again and then stared deep into my eyes for the entire 30 seconds we passed each other crossing east to west , west to east.
I immediately called 2 of my gay friends (who else would hear me) just so I can report that later incident and hear back my absolute favorite (!) expression of excited disbelieve: "Shut uuuuup!"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lucky you are! I think I would faint if I saw Keanu in person.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Rebecca MacPherson said...

Hi,

Isn't it lovely to be cruised?! And by none other than the man himself. Good for you. I bet that made your day;)Lordy Lord after that deep concentrated look I would have said something to him!!! He was obviously interested in you...;)

Rebecca

6:37 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Ha! yes yes yes it's nice to be cruised by a cutie, and even nicer to be cruised by *NEO* :D
Being not single my self... I am leaving him for the sex and the city gal's :)

11:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

completely unrelated - hey! yesterday Erwin landed in Rome, safe and sound! met him briefly last night before first rehearsal (had to bring him his yerba mate supply...and show him where Rome's Auditorium entrance was!!! LOL)

ciao!

:-)

4:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey I just wanted to mention, have you heard of Wellness Formula?

Reading your blog you mention herbal cures and yin chao, so I thought you might be interested in this. Wellness Formula is an herbal immune support and was revealed to me by actors. It's taken by all kinds of performers who can't get sick. And when you are sick it's a powerful remedy. It's amazing!

I don't leave home without it, definitely never on a plane, I take it every day for support.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! I was asking (myself) "what that Keanu has against to curse you?" - happy , that he just cruised...

7:57 AM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

Thanks for the Rec Scazza! Will try and get me some Wellness Formula; sounds good (although, it still can't beat the $3.50 price tag for the Yin Chiao in Chinatown) :p

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home