Monday, April 02, 2007

Summer time

I got into my yearly shock of being alone again and the beginning of another long period away and all the negotiations we need to make, to make it livable and lovable.
While my husband has left on his journeys and I am about to begin mine, I am left in this big empty apartment with a couple of empty suitcases staring at me, awaiting their existence.
Now I need to fill them up with my life and pretend it is all.
Three and a half months, starting with the rainy cold and loneliness of the English country and ending with an unairconditioned heat and uncontrolled feelings that if I don't return home soon, I would drop off that (smoke and) mirror like a fly exhaling its last breath. And my 1.5 suitcases need to provide me with: home, love, friendship and understanding, until I find it elsewhere.

2 Comments:

Blogger siobahnbahn said...

sometimes life really does seem an opera, doesn't it? i wish you the warmest, most genuine kindnesses whilst you're travelling.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Singin'rin said...

And I wish you the same good wishes too :)

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home