Monday, November 28, 2005

Done deal!

So we finally closed! We are the proud owners (well; share holders) of a 2 bed 2 bath beautiful Co-Op apartment in Manhattan. I am sure it is much much much easier to do anywhere else in the world , but WE DID IT anyway!!!
After 2 hours of papers and documents flying around and 4 lawyers and 4 other people around a big round table, and checks signed and signatures passed around, from us to this lawyer to that banker to the seller to the lawyer, after all that, we got 4 sets of keys, to our very first home. sweet. home.
Halleluya!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Titchadshu!!

3:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bsha'a Tova!!!

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there...I stumbled upon your blog, but you (kind of know me). We talked on the phone/email and I told you how I set up my application packet. I am SO happy for you! Congrats on the home. I'm swamped at work, but we should get together in the hood sometime soon.

Oh...and I am still not unpacked from a ywar ago when I moved. You guys are WAY more proactive it seems!

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home